3. How to simulate ancient sweat (1300 years old in the mid 14th century)? This is quite the worst Amazon experience we have had in some 10 years or more. Might the developing agent have been an acid? 7. Fumigation might help account for the otherwise mysterious side strip.
— A Touch of Business (@ATouchOfBiz) October 21, 2018
3. How to simulate ancient sweat (1300 years old in the mid 14th century)? This is quite the worst Amazon experience we have had in some 10 years or more. Might the developing agent have been an acid? 7. Fumigation might help account for the otherwise mysterious side strip. The Genesis Framework is built with security, SEO and speed in mind, plus the StudioPress community and help available is great. But I would suggest you to not to use this plugin as a floating sidebar widget on your homepage because it then decreases the speed instead to speed up WordPress site. 3 per month. And suddenly your site is supercharged from multiple POPs all over the world. When I was looking for a new domain for it, I wanted something that was about the topic of the site, so I did some keyword research and found a keyword that gets about 6,000 searches per month.
Might that colour change have provided the germ of an idea for simulating a sweat imprint on linen?
I tested sulphuric acid and found it wanting: linen tends to disintegrate when intermediate concentration (battery) strength sulphuric acid is allowed to evaporate and concentrate on linen before there is appreciable browning. Have just stumbled upon this 1836 report on what nitric acid does to wheat flour versus wheat starch. Others too have speculated on a role for sulphuric acid, notably Joe Accetta, Joe Nickell and Luigi Garlaschelli. Hydrochloric acid, being non-oxidizing, is not considered as good a candidate for creating an artificial sweat stain as NITRIC ACID, which is a powerful oxidizing agent. Might that colour change have provided the germ of an idea for simulating a sweat imprint on linen? Might the side strip have been part of a strategy to ensure even coloration with no telltale evidence of temporary supports like poles. Like a base or alkali that is used to nautralise an acid? In other words the final image would not be like a painting, but what today we would call a tone-reversed photographic negative.
WordPress Slow When Not Logged In
Ready to paint crucifix with wheat flour dispersion in hot water, prior to imprinting the wet image onto linen. Interesting, very interesting. Yesterday I made a syrupy dispersion of wheat flour in hot water, using it to ‘paint’ my brass crucifix, and then imprint a near-invisible image onto linen. Might one see a yellow TS-like image against a faint yellow-brown background of slightly and superficially oxidized linen? Adrie van der Hoeven (comments) has suggested that Fanti’s corona discharge hypothesis might account for the TS image. Might our Paul of Taranto have been the ‘brains’ behind it all, whether or not directly involved in the actual hands-on fabrication? Geber, aka pseudo-Geber, thought by some to be the obscure Franciscan monk known only as Paul of Taranto). However, your image slider can be one of the reasons slowing your site. However, an entirely different mechanism – chemical oxidation or even nitration by HNO3 fumes and accompanying NOx paints an entirely different picture, no pun intended.The products could be subtly different from those produced by thermal scorching. 6. STURP described the TS image as that expected of chemically-modified linen carbohydrate, citing as reaction mechanism: chemical dehydration, oxidation, and formation of conjugated double-bonds (the latter comprising the yellow-brown chromophores).
- The New Yorker
- Recent Version
- It is by far the most expensive form of web hosting
- Recently Browsing 0 members
- Embed light Youtube videos which are a heavy element
No, a superficial image on linen, least of all a negative imprint, need not defy conventional science, and is not an excuse for conjuring up flashes of radiation or sub-atomic particles from a 2000 year old corpse. The linen is then carefully pulled back, with its moist imprint, and then, with or without a drying step, is suspended in nitric acid fumes. One does not leave in the acid for longer than is absolutely necessary for obvious reasons. In most cases they just leave. 9. The blood first/iamge second chronology is explainable as follows: the subject serving as template was first coated with imprint medium (as above). The good news is that scoring above a 70 on an eCommerce site, or above an 80 on any other site is a good result for WordPress. The net result is that while everything else is working perfectly, your site is as good as down.
Discovered yesterday that my specialist (largely dormant) Shroud site with WordPress has an out-of-date banner. The Shroud body image is famously non-fluoresent, as I was repeatedly reminded when using hot metal “scorching” as a model. Then the combined image was imprinted, such that blood imprinted onto the linen first, residing underneath the imprinting medium. Bloodstains were then added in all the biblically correct places. One then covers with a sheet of linen and manually presses the fabric into and around the relief contours. Well there’s one last thing to do then. The sealed reaction vessel will then be placed in a gripseal poly bag, at the bottom of which will be some slaked lime or sodium bicarbonate (shown) to sequester any escaped acid fumes. Checklist of reasons (work in progress) for thinking there may be some mileage in the nitric acid fumigation model. Mobile may become the way to browse the Internet.